[xep-support] XEP compared to FOP 0.94

Gooch, Phil phil.gooch at tso.co.uk
Tue Aug 5 06:01:48 PDT 2008

It would be handy to see example of SVGs with embedded images that are
causing these issues in RenderX.

Could it be a base URI issue? E.g. if the path to the SVG in the XML
source data is images/my_svg.svg, and within that, there is a relative
path to the embedded image, e.g. 'myimage.jpg', perhaps RenderX is not
resolving this correctly (i.e. relative to the SVG URI, rather than the
base URI).

Phil