[xep-support] XEP compared to FOP 0.94

Jacques Foucry jacques at foucry.net
Tue Aug 5 07:43:39 PDT 2008

On 5 août 08, at 14:02, Betty Harvey wrote:

Hi,

> I had this same problem with RenderX using JPG called from an SVG.
> The SVG rendered correctly in Antenna House but did not in RenderX.
> I didn't have a choice to use pure SVG because the graphic was
> provided and I had to either create a new graphic for everytime the
> text changed and use the JPG natively or overlay the text (it could
> also be a graphic) on the original JPG.

I have no problem to combine TIFF and svg with RenderX.

I had a lot of svg callout bugs in screenshot without any trouble.

May be an issue with the bitmap format ?

My conbined images are made with inkscape. The tiff screenshot is the
background and I put the callouts bug on it.
I do some schema too with arrows.
But nothing with gradients.

Jacques