[xep-support] rx:flow-section and block[@span='all']

Holger Flörke floerke at doctronic.de
Fri May 19 04:24:57 PDT 2006

Hi,

I use the extension rx:flow-section to render a two column block onto a
single column page. Within the two column block should be headings
spanned over the two columns. I try to use <fo:block span="all">, but
XEP complains about "[warning] 'span' attribute on block ignored because
the element is not a direct child of a flow". This is true because
fo:block is a direct child of rx:flow-section.

How can I span all columns of a rx:flow-section?

Regards,

HolgeR
--
holger floerke                      d  o  c  t  r  o  n  i  c
email floerke at doctronic.de          information publishing + retrieval