[xep-support] WordML to PDF Issues

Alex Banasevich AlexB at ukrinvent.com
Thu May 18 08:20:08 PDT 2006

Dear Sir,

Your problem, most likely, is in the using of localized version of MS Word.

In the WordML2FO product documentation, you can find the following limitation:

If you use localized version of the Microsoft Word to prepare WordML file, some features may be

unsupported. It is caused by specific data storage usage by localized versions of the MS Word.

So, I would like to recommend you to use:

-          non-localized version of MS Word (even with appropriate MUI pack applied);

-          last version of WordML2FO stylesheets (http://www.renderx.com/tools/word2fo_download_only.html);

-          Additionally, if you have newer version of XEP (preferably, 4.5) it would be better to use it instead of 3.8.

If these recommendations, unfortunately, won't solve your problem, I recommend you to send your question to support_AT_renderx.com, and attach your XML (WordML) files to this message.

Respectfully,
Alex Banasevich
e-mail: alexb at ukrinvent.com
phone (38 044) 457-87-59