[xep-support] Problem with large XML files

Brian J. Butler bjbutler at bjbsoftware.com
Tue Jan 17 12:57:29 PST 2006

And one other very important item - turning off PDF compression
significantly reduces memory requirements, but creates a big PDF.
However, you can use Acrobat to compress the PDF after creation.  I had
to use this technique to render a large chemical catalog (.fo file was
about 100MB, resulting uncompressed PDF about 2.5GB).

BJB

--
Brian J. Butler
BJB Software, Inc.