[xep-support] update and inline-graphic

Marc Logemann list at logemann.org
Fri Jan 13 11:14:09 PST 2006

Hi,

first of all, i am a happy user of docbench. oXygen and XEP is IMO the
worlds best combination for writing docbook style documentation.

Two question on my side:

1. i recently downloaded oXygen 7.0 in the java version. Whats the best
way to update without breaking the XEP integration of the bundled
version. I assume i should not touch the .bat files and it seems that i
should only update the JARs in the lib folder of oXygen. I also asked
the oXygen guys but they sent me to you.

2. I want to have properly aligned inline graphics so that i can embed
an icon into the normal text flow. Right now it seems that i cant center
the verical alignemt even though i told docbook to do so in the
mediaobject tag. Is there a good approach to this? Of course i am using
the XEP variant of the docbook.xsl for FO.

thx
--

regards
Marc Logemann

--
"Programming is like Sex, one mistake and you support it for a lifetime"