[xep-support] text-alignment marginalia

Werner Donné werner.donne at re.be
Tue Aug 30 02:15:46 PDT 2005

Henk,

I don't think this is possible. The odd-even variations are statically
declared in the page master set-up. Anything you flow into the defined
regions is not aware of where it is. It would also be hard to implement,
because if properties are to be reinterpreted when a block or a line
falls off a page, the result might be such that the previous page has
to be re-examined.

Regards,

Werner.

--