[xep-support] TIFF Images

Alexander Peshkov peshkov at renderx.com
Fri Aug 13 00:10:49 PDT 2004

Hello Jorge,

The reason could be an incorrect TIFF content or bug in XEP. You are
using rather old version of XEP, so please try to process the same
image with XEP 3.8.2 - if the problem persists I would like to have
this TIFF image (please send it off-list to support at renderx.com).

Best regards,
Alexander Peshkov                             mailto:peshkov at renderx.com
RenderX

JBid> I'm getting problems by using TIFF images with XEP 3.6.3 Server.
JBid> During the PDF generation XEP throws errors like:
JBid> 'name of image' is not correct: null. The images I'm embedding satisfy
JBid> all conditions mentioned at section 5.1.4 from XEP Specification
JBid> Document (spec.pdf).

JBid> Can someone help me?

JBid> Thanks a lot.