[xep-support] TIFF Images

Jorge.Bernad at incony.de Jorge.Bernad at incony.de
Thu Aug 12 03:41:00 PDT 2004

I'm getting problems by using TIFF images with XEP 3.6.3 Server.
During the PDF generation XEP throws errors like:
'name of image' is not correct: null. The images I'm embedding satisfy
all conditions mentioned at section 5.1.4 from XEP Specification
Document (spec.pdf).

Can someone help me?

Thanks a lot.

--

Mit freundlichen Grüssen / Kind regards

Jorge Bernad Pelegrin

Jorge Bernad Pelegrin, INCONY AG, Dept. Products, Technologiepark 34,
D-33100
Paderborn
Tel.: 05251 877 3925, Fax: 05251 877 3911,
http://www.incony.de, mailto:Jorge.Bernad at incony.de,

This  e-mail  and  any  attachment  may contain confidential
and privileged material intended for the addressee only.
If  you are not the addressee, you are notified that no part
of the e-mail or any attachment may be disclosed, copied or
distributed, and  that any other action related to this e-mail or
attachment is strictly prohibited, and may be unlawful. If you
have received this e-mail by error, please  notify  the  sender
immediately  by return e-mail, and delete this message.
INCONY AG, its subsidiaries and/or its  employees  shall
not  be  liable  for  the  incorrect  or incomplete transmission
of  this  e-mail  or any attachments, nor responsible for any
delay in receipt.