[xep-support] Multiple-column Page, but Single-Column Footnotes

David Tolpin dvd at renderx.com
Sat Nov 30 14:42:42 PST 2002

> either claim, to be honest. But it is undoubtedly
> true that book designs which specify a different number
> of columns for footnotes against a multi-column body
> are "normal". I have implemented 2 columns of footnotes

Yes, Sebastian, you are right. I do know it is desirable to
have this feature implemented. Just takes time. For most of our
customers, this is not urgent. Will be done along with top-floats
floating to the same page, not to the following one, although the
latter is  conforming behaviour in both cases.

David