[xep-support] Re: Tables with only <fo:table-header> are not rendered close to end of page

Kevin Brown kevin at renderx.com
Tue Sep 25 17:10:33 PDT 2018

If you create an XSL that creates empty <fo:table> or empty <fo:table-body>
or even going forward empty <fo:table-row> or empty <fo:table-cell>
elements, then you have created bad XSL.
Your XSL should be pre-checking for these conditions and operating on them.

RenderX tries it's best to "guess" at bogus content and attempt to
understand what you thought you meant by it.
It is not always correct as one person's desires are not the others.

Kevin Brown