[xep-support] Re: Tables with only <fo:table-header> are not rendered close to end of page

Hugo Inacio Hugo.Inacio at objective.com
Tue Sep 25 16:54:55 PDT 2018

Thank you for your email. I've checked the spec, and yes, you are right in saying that the table is not correct without a table-body element.
I would assume that XEP would treat all tables the same then, meaning none of the tables should display as none of them are conformant?

I have also tested with the following ( valid FO according to spec):

<fo:table-body><fo:table-row><fo:table-cell><fo:block/></fo:table-cell></fo:table-row></fo:table-body>

And still achieve the same unwanted result: Only the tables on the first page appear, and the tables that are supposed to show up in the second page do not show. I have added the file for reference.

Hugo