[xep-support] Re: Make a column header span columns 2 and 3

G. Ken Holman g.ken.holman at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 09:24:58 PST 2018

In XSL-FO one can only span all columns, not less than all columns.

Yes, your final thought is what I would do: use a perimeter region
and/or absolutely-positioned block container for your introductory
paragraphs and apportion the rest of the page to a two-column page
layout (with a wide left margin).

Then your span="all" will span all two columns.

I hope this is helpful, though you figured it out for yourself.

. . . . . Ken

--
Contact info, blog, articles, etc. http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/f/ |
Streaming hands-on XSLT/XPath 2 training class @ US$45 (5 hours free) |