[xep-support] Loosing text-indent after before float

Jirka Kosek jirka at kosek.cz
Sat Oct 10 11:33:44 PDT 2015

Hi,

if fo:block is rendered after before float which takes full page
text-indent is being lost by XEP and indentation is applied to
paragraph. Is this known bug or have I missed some intricate aspect of
XSL-FO spec?

I can't send document which reproduces bug now, but I can try to stitch
something artifical if necessary.

TIA,

					Jirka

  Jirka Kosek      e-mail: jirka at kosek.cz      http://xmlguru.cz
     Professional XML and Web consulting and training services
DocBook/DITA customization, custom XSLT/XSL-FO document processing