[xep-support] Re: Reversing order of page rendering

Jim Melton SheltieJim at xmission.com
Mon Aug 31 11:37:09 PDT 2015

Actually, Kevin, I believe that Darren wants something like this:

1 English
2 English
3 English
4 English
4 Arabic
3 Arabic
2 Arabic
1 Arabic

Thus, the "back" cover (when viewed as an English language book) would
be the "front" cover of the Arabic section of the book.

Hope this helps,
    Jim

On 8/31/2015 12:21 PM, Kevin Brown wrote:

> Oh, and I would note that what you maybe want is bookfolding for
> saddlestitch ... then it would be (given the eight page example below:
>
> 1 Eng -- 4 Ara
>
> 3 Ara -- 2 Eng
>
> 3 Eng -- 2 Ara
>
> 1 Ara -- 4 Eng
>
> Is that one it? Those are already done and have been posted before. I
> will dig those out if that is the case.
>
> Kevin

HSUS spends 5x as much on their retirement plan as
they spend on animal rescue/shelters. FIVE TIMES!!
** Permission to repost this message is granted  **
** unless explicitly denied in THIS message.     **
Jim Melton     SheltieJim at xmission dot com
1930 Viscounti Drive
Sandy, UT 84093-1063
Shelties since 1969; ASSA member since 1992
Please visit Sheltie Rescue of Utah, Inc. at
   http://SheltieRescueUT.org
   Saving The World, One Sheltie At A Time
Support Sheltie Rescue and indulge yourself, too:
   http://SheltieRescueMall.com
Read and comment in our blog:
   http://SheltieTales.com