[xep-support] Re: Rotate table spanning multiple pages

G. Ken Holman gkholman at CraneSoftwrights.com
Thu Jul 3 09:54:21 PDT 2014

Not all XSL-FO processors support the behaviour
you need.  When one of my clients needed this I
created the PSMI semantic for this very use case
that I've cited in its documentation:

   http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/resources/#psmi

I have used it successfully with RenderX.

I hope this helps.

. . . . . . . . . Ken

At 2014-07-03 17:26 +0200, Armin Günther wrote:
>I try to rotate a table using
><fo:block-container reference-orientation="90">
>(see code below) but long tables run out of
>the body region of the page and do not span
>across pages (they are truncated at the right
>edge of the page). Is there a correct way to
>rotate a table on a page (portrait) into
>landscape orientation such that it is split at
>the right page margin and continued at the next page?
>
>Thanks!
>Armin
>

>         <fo:flow flow-name="body">
>             <fo:block>
>                     <fo:block-container reference-orientation="90">
>                         <fo:table-and-caption>
>                             <fo:table-caption>
>                                 <fo:block id="t1">
>
><fo:wrapper>Table # <fo:block>Table caption</fo:block>
>                                     </fo:wrapper>
>                                 </fo:block>
>                             </fo:table-caption>
>                             <fo:table background-color="#eeeeee">

Free 5-hour lecture: http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/links/udemy.htm |
Crane Softwrights Ltd.            http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/f/ |
G. Ken Holman                   mailto:gkholman at CraneSoftwrights.com |
Google+ profile:      http://plus.google.com/+GKenHolman-Crane/about |
Legal business disclaimers:    http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/legal |

---

!DSPAM:87,53b58ace10946724416561!