[xep-support] Re: Strange Java Error: "java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "i""

Kevin Brown kevin at renderx.com
Wed Jan 22 10:09:17 PST 2014

Thomas:

It is possible you do not have the very latest version. This was caused by a recent enhancement made in RenderX (supporting an entire PDF inserted into another flowing document -- rx:insert extension) and was noted just after release was published. That release was updated online. Perhaps you downloaded during the few days the version with this bug was on the web site.

Please test with the latest you can download from the website.

Kevin Brown