[xep-support] Re: A scenario in which break-after causes blank pages

Kevin Brown kevin at renderx.com
Thu Aug 1 10:16:12 PDT 2013

In such a scenario, i would normally wrap everything in a block-container and use break-before on that block-container, or use break-before at the start of the question.

After all, this is exactly the way you state what you want. You want a question to start a new page, not a blank page created after a question.

Kevin Brown