[xep-support] Re: Index Formatting issue with index see

Jojo Ortiz jojo.ortiz at grantstreet.com
Tue Sep 11 09:49:06 PDT 2012

Hi,

It turns out that the technical writers were not using <index-see>
elements. I hope I did not waste anyone's time because of this small error,
and if so, I apologize.

Thank you,
Jojo Ortiz

On Tue, Sep 11, 2012 at 11:11 AM, Jojo Ortiz <jojo.ortiz at grantstreet.com>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am using XEP through the DITA-OT 1.6.2. Everything works fine, except in
> the index, whenever I have a "see", I get the following entry:
>
> *Term,*<high.italic>see<Default Para Font>*other term*<$no-page>
>
> Any idea as to what is wrong?
>
> Thank you,
> Jojo Ortiz
>
> *--*
> Jojo Ortiz
> Grant Street Group
> Ph: (412) 391-5555, Ext. 352

*--*
Jojo Ortiz
Grant Street Group
Ph: (412) 391-5555, Ext. 352

--
This e-mail and any attachments may contain information that is
confidential, proprietary and protected by electronic communications

!DSPAM:87,504f6b9b63731983512159!