[xep-support] Problem creating a tagged PDF

Daniel Boughton daniel.r.boughton at rrd.com
Mon Jul 23 06:55:38 PDT 2012

I am having trouble creating a tagged PDF from the XEP proprietary file
format.  If I render a tagged PDF directly from FO it works just fine, but
if I go from FO to XEP to PDF, the reader tell me that every page is blank.
 The Adobe accessibility report states that "None of the contents of this
page are contained in the structure tree" for all pages.  I need to run a
post process on the XEP file, but I also need a tagged PDF as the result.
 Is there something I need to do differently when rendering a tagged PDF
from the XEP file format?

Thanks.

*Daniel Boughton | Technical Analyst IV | RR Donnelley*
W6545 Quality Dr | Greenville, WI 54942
Office: 920.997.3635 | Mobile: 920.450.3581 | Fax: 920.997.3754
daniel.r.boughton at rrd.com<http://inside.rrd.net/insiderrd/pages/google/rrd_google_signature.aspx>
http://www.rrdonnelley.com

!DSPAM:87,500d57ed63731996012457!