[xep-support] Re: XEP 4.19 Cocoon Serializer & URIResolver

Michael Sulyaev msulyaev at renderx.com
Wed Jun 15 07:58:53 PDT 2011

On 06/14/2011 07:04 PM, Eike Jordan wrote:
> we are currently evaluation XEP 4.19 in a Cocoon 2.1.11 environment. The
> Serializer class - that is contained in the devkit - works pretty well
> except
> for the Cocoon internal protocol, e.g.
>
> <fo:external-graphic src="url(cocoon://../snake.jpg)"

Hello Eike,

You can implement your own custom protocol handler for "cocoon:" scheme
and register it in JVM.

Another approach is to use "resource:" scheme in FO instead of "cocoon:"
to address resources such as images inside jars available in classpath.
For example, the stylesheet used for validation resides in xep.jar and
is addressed as "resource:com/renderx/xep/folint.xsl".

Regards,
Michael Sulyaev