[xep-support] Re: jre v1.6.0_24 not working with XEP

Kevin Brown kevin at renderx.com
Thu Feb 24 14:25:52 PST 2011

Steven:

We are working on some form of workaround . if you look here and backward
through this thread:

http://services.renderx.com/lists/xep-support/6558.html

It is (in reality) a bug in Java 64-bit only. If you wish to ring me, I can
offer several alternatives to assist them (many are mentioned in that
thread). We are trying ourselves to patch things to get around the bug but
of course we can't patch Java (64bit only) which is where the problem lies.

Kevin Brown

Executive Vice President, Sales & Marketing RenderX, Inc.

(650) 327-1000 Direct

(650) 328-8008 Fax

(925) 395-1772 Mobile

skype:kbrown01