[xep-support] Ignoring empty pages

Jan Tošovský j.tosovsky at gmc.net
Tue Feb 22 03:03:49 PST 2011

Hello Everyone,

I've just found a small issue in processing of my document. It was my mistake initially, but I am quite surprised by XEP behaviour in this particular case.
Lets imagine the following FO source:

<fo:page-sequence master-reference="stdPage">
     <!-- static content here (removed in this snippet) -->
      <fo:flow flow-name="xsl-region-body">
         <fo:block id="d0e1026"/>
      </fo:flow>
</fo:page-sequence>

There is no content in the main flow, just block with an 'id' attribute. But there is header and footer in the static content. To my surprise this page is suppressed completely in the output! Is this correct behaviour or not? I am just curious.

Regards,

Jan

!DSPAM:87,4d63981d63737290619521!