[xep-support] Re: XSL-FO validation issues on Win7/64bit

Joy Andree joy.andree at ansys.com
Mon Feb 21 05:29:55 PST 2011

I have just encountered the same problem.  We are upgrading to a new server
machine with windows server and Team City for our builds.  Team City
required java 1.6.0_24.  Before this upgrade the PDF builds were working
find on the new server.  Now I am seeing the same errors as the first in the
email chain. I'm at XEP 4.5.

Here is my code that worked before the java upgrade:
java -Xmx1400000000 -classpath
"C:\XEP\lib\xep.jar;C:\XEP\lib\saxon.jar;C:\XEP\lib\xt.jar"
com.renderx.xep.XSLDriver "-DCONFIG=C:\XEP\xep.xml"  -fo step3.fo -ps
step4.ps

Joy

--
Joy Andree