[xep-support] java.io.EOFException: no more input

Kirch Fritz Friedrich.Kirch at it2media.de
Tue Jan 12 03:05:47 PST 2010

Dear support-team,

I installed XEPWIN on a customer's machine by calling

XEPWin.msi

The installation process shows no error.

After this, I tried to start my .NET program, which uses XEPCOM object.

The call of "formatter.format" ends with an error message "java.io.EOFException: no more input"

The same .NET program works fine on my machine (Unfortunately I don't remember the installation process on my machine)

Did I miss something to install?

What was wrong with the installation on customer side?

Can you help me?

Best regards

Friedrich Kirch
Softwareentwicklung Media Business Suite

Tel.:

 +49 911 30 730-0

FAX:

 +49 911 30 730-625

Mail:

 friedrich.kirch at it2media.de <mailto:friedrich.kirch at it2media.de>

Homepage:

 www.it2media.de <http://www.it2media.de>

IT2media GmbH & Co. KG, Pretzfelder Str. 15, D-90425 Nürnberg; Kommanditgesellschaft, Sitz Nürnberg, HRA Nürnberg 12784, Persönlich haftende Gesellschafterin: IT2media Beteiligungsgesellschaft mbH, Sitz Nürnberg, HRB Nürnberg 19511; Geschäftsführer: Dr. Gerhard Baier, Claudia Dietrich

Diese E-Mail wurde auf Viren ueberprueft.
mailsweeper at it2media.de