[xep-support] Two up continuous

daniel.r.boughton at rrd.com daniel.r.boughton at rrd.com
Wed Jun 24 06:40:40 PDT 2009

Has anyone else ever had the need to create PDF documents that display
"Two up continuous" by default?  Unless I am missing something XEP only
supports the options auto, single, and continuous.  I know iText has an
option for two up continuous, but I really hate to have to add another
step in my process to rewrite the PDF with iText.  It would be really nice
it XEP would add "Two up" and "Two up continuous" to the list of values
that can be used in the <?xep-pdf-page-layout value?> processing
instruction.