[xep-support] SVG as a background image with scale-to-fit

Alexei Gagarinov agagarinov at renderx.com
Wed Jun 24 04:42:58 PDT 2009

Hi Robert,

> I've been trying to use an SVG as a background image that I can scale to
> create the elusive strikethrough I need and I'm having problems with the
> rx:background-content-width etc. extensions.

It's a bug in XEP.

The 'scale-to-fit' was missed as a valid value for background images'
content width and content height.

(And the log say: "[warning] Bad attribute background-content-height:
Attribute type mismatch: background-content-height cannot have value
'scale-to-fit' of type Word", if the validation is turned on.)

The bug will be fixed in the nearest release.

Best regards,
   Alexey Gagarinov
RenderX
---