[xep-support] xpath functions

Gabriel Birke Gabriel.Birke at delti.com
Tue Aug 25 01:43:27 PDT 2009

Hi,

one of your options would be to use your own XSLT processor instead of the
one supplied with XEP. Most processors support custom extensions. With Saxon
for example, you can easily use the Java Math and Date classes without
writing custom code. The only drawback is that your XSLt is no longer
processor-independent.

The FO generated from the custom processor can the be fed into XEP to create
a PDF or one of the other formats XEP supports.

Greetings,

Gabriel