[xep-support] Automatical selection of link target text

uwe.goersch at lhsystems.com uwe.goersch at lhsystems.com
Mon Aug 24 06:39:45 PDT 2009

Hi,

I format XSL-FO to PDF and I have a PDF-internal link (as an 'fo:basic-link').

I want to let the text block, which is the link target, occur selected (in Acrobat Reader) after the link has been followed (clicked).

Does anyone know how this can be achieved? Thank you very much in advance!

Regards,
Uwe Görsch
Consultant

Lufthansa Systems Business Solutions GmbH
Document Solutions
HAM AM/D
Sportallee 54a
D-22335 Hamburg

Tel: 	+49(0)40 5070 1938
Fax: 	+49(0)40 5070 4611

E-Mail:  	uwe.goersch at lhsystems.com
Internet: 	http://www.lhsystems.com

Sitz der Gesellschaft / Corporate Headquarters: Lufthansa Systems Business Solutions GmbH, Raunheim, Registereintragung / Registration: Amtsgericht Darmstadt 83850
Geschaeftsfuehrung / Management Board: Bernd Appel