[xep-support] Page contents do not protrode onto bleed

Mark Cilia Vincenti markciliavincenti at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 01:07:20 PST 2008

Yes, this is the problem I found. I think the only solution to making crop
marks that are print vendor friendly is to make them manually using
fo:table. Please consider this as a feature request to XEP, because I'm sure
that it would be useful to a lot of people. The way I believe it should work
is that bleed PI instruction should set the crop marks apart but WITHOUT
adding a white border. This would be perfect.