[xep-support] white spaces

Lily Galle lily.galle at gmx.net
Wed Nov 5 05:09:29 PST 2008

Hallo,

Question one:
If I want to indent one line for „10mm“, what should I do?

Question two:
I would like put some white space between the Words. Like following:
                  She                    likes                     Apple.
I could not find out how to do it in “XEP”. In “myDocBook.xml” I wrote the code like “&#x20” and it failed.

Question three:
I need very often to produce some white spaces between two lines. The only way I found out in “XEP” is:  <literallayout>    </literallayout>
Are there some other ways to produce white spaces between two lines?

Thanks for any help!

Lily

Jetzt GMX ProMail testen: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/promail