[xep-support] XEP Intermediate Output

Somanna Ramaiah somannar at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 18 06:51:40 PDT 2008

Hi ,
first thing what is your input files and what are the tools you are using. i mean are you using XEP to render get the the PDF
if you have saxon8 or crimson then
 1)  java -jar lib/saxon8.jar -o output.fo input.xml  input.xsl you will get the intermediate fo. file
if you have xep
2) xep input.fo output.pdf
or directly to
3) xep -xml input.xml -xsl input.xsl -out output.pdf