[xep-support] render image from war

Li, Hao lih at peacetech.com
Thu Jul 24 12:10:18 PDT 2008

Dear Support,

Our tomcat application is running from a war file which is not expanded during execution. An image used in the PDF is bundled in the war. I was wondering how the URL in RenderX need to be created in order to do this.

We know that FOP can achieve this by:
foUserAgent.setURIResolver(new org.apache.fop.servlet.ServletContextURIResolver(context));
<fo:external-graphic src="url('servlet-context:/image/checkedBox.gif')"/>

Is there similar or better approach in RenderX? Please do not tell me to extract the images out and use "url('file:...')" protocal.

thank you very much,

Hao