[xep-support] negative letter spacing with right justified text

Kevin Brown kevin at renderx.com
Wed Jul 9 16:01:06 PDT 2008

No, it's not a secret, sorry.  David Tolpin was exactly right, the person
had a typo in their style sheet. Negative character spacing with right
justified text works exactly as expected and does not shift characters as
they had reported.

We have two e-mail systems (one is support at renderx.com and the other is
xep-support at renderx.com). I had mistaken the source of the original post as
it was sent separately to me directly from the customer. I was sending a
message to our customer support line to close the request and sent it to the
xep-support (public group) by mistake.

Sorry for the confusion.

kevin