[xep-support] Emergency - how to get rid of trial version watermark

Michael Sulyaev msulyaev at renderx.com
Thu Jan 17 22:48:11 PST 2008

Reynolds-Gregg wrote:
> I have a license and just downloaded the latest version (4.11), but
> previously I had downloaded and used a trial version.  Now I need to
> print a doc and I can't figure out how to get rid of the XEP watermark
> in the footer.  Please help ASAP!

Hello Gregg,

Trial version prints the watermark (the stamp) even if run with 'full'
license. You should download the appropriate (full) distribution and
install it, pointing to the location of the 'full' license. The stamp
should not be printed then.

Make sure you invoke the full version with the full license.

In case of XEPWin I'd recommend to uninstall the trial version, reboot,
and install the full one.

Backup your configuration (xep.xml, additional fonts) before uninstalling.

Michael Sulyaev
http://www.renderx.net
http://www.renderx.com
mailto:support at renderx.com