[xep-support] Re: Image scaling

Mark Cilia Vincenti markciliavincenti at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 00:38:38 PST 2008

Hi Dan,

Understood. I have provided it with removed <xsl:

<fo:table width="100%" space-after.optimum="6pt">
 <fo:table-column />
 <fo:table-column column-width="2.5mm" />
 <fo:table-body>
  <fo:table-row height="5mm">
   <fo:table-cell padding-left="1mm" background-color="rgb-icc (221, 221,
221, #Grayscale, 0.85)">
    <fo:block line-height="5mm" font-size="10.5pt" color="#FFFFFF"
font-weight="bold">The text goes here, but since we don't know the exact
width of the whole table we don't know if this wraps or not.</fo:block>
   </fo:table-cell>
   <fo:table-cell>
    <fo:block line-height="0pt">
     <fo:external-graphic content-width="2.5mm"
content-height="scale-to-fit" scaling="non-uniform"
scaling-method="resample-any-method" src="url('triangle.svg')" />
    </fo:block>
   </fo:table-cell>
  </fo:table-row>
 </fo:table-body>
</fo:table>

Is there some other way I can do this perhaps? All I'm trying to achieve is
that the image in the 2nd column stretches in height depending on the height
of the table.