[xep-support] Re: Image scaling

Dan Ochs dan.ochs at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 08:54:47 PST 2008

Please provide this list with a test case that shows the issue.  The
test case shouldn't have any <xsl: in it, and only <fo: and also
please provide an example pdf of what you are getting and the svg
file.  Once there is a test that the developers on this can look at
and run to see the issue, you are much more likely to get a response.

thanks,
dan