[xep-support] Another Arabic problem (diacritics)

Reynolds-Gregg Reynolds-Gregg at norc.org
Fri Aug 1 08:49:09 PDT 2008

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-xep-support at renderx.com
[mailto:owner-xep-support at renderx.com] On Behalf Of Krister Wicksell
Sent: Friday, August 01, 2008 6:56 AM
To: xep-support at renderx.com
Subject: Re: [xep-support] Another Arabic problem (diacritics)
You can find a PDF at:
http://www.zert.se/temp/arabic-test-20080801.pdf

I guess I can fix this by changing the writing-mode for this word but I
think this is a bad solution since I then must mark all these words in
the source file.
Does anyone have a solution for this in XEP.

Yes.  Mark up the words in the source file.  Use entities if you don't
like typing.

Also, please edit your responses to the list to remove previous
messages, especially when starting a new thread.

-Gregg