[xep-support] XEPWin backward/forward compatibility

Laub, David DLaub at Wheels.com
Tue Mar 20 06:00:41 PDT 2007

I note that I can run .net 2.0 framework applications just fine with
XEPWin 1.1

So what are the compelling reasons to upgrade to XEPWin 2?  Is there
much (if any) performance improvement?

I presume if I install XEPWin2 then I can only run .net 2.0 framework
apps with it - i.e. I can NOT run .net 1.1 apps with XEPWin2

Thanks

David Laub

Make things as simple as possible, but no simpler - Albert Einstein

I think that I shall never see, A poem lovely as a directed acyclic
graph - (apologies to Joyce Kilmer)