[xep-support] suppress definition of CropBox and BleedBox

Christian Kirchhoff ckirchho at directmedia.de
Thu Feb 1 08:01:34 PST 2007

Hallo,

Is there any way to configure XEP in a way that it would not write the
definitions of CropBox and BleedBox into a PDF?

In my case they are both equal to the MediaBox, and the company that is
processing the PDFs I generate says they don't want the definition of those
other boxes in the PDF.

Best regards,

Christian Kirchhoff
Directmedia Publishing GmbH · Möckernstraße 68 · 10965 Berlin
www.digitale-bibliothek.de
AG Berlin-Charlottenburg · HR B 58002 · USt.Id. DE173211737
Geschäftsführer: Ralf Szymanski · Erwin Jurschitza