[xep-support] (no subject)

David Tolpin dvd at davidashen.net
Thu Oct 19 02:06:32 PDT 2006

On אוק 19, 2006, at 11:49, Dovid Zalkin wrote:

> Hi David. You're absolutely right; I should have been more specific.
> The entire Note element is contained within the fo:wrapper. The table
> contains the various components of the note (the icon, the word note,
> the vertical line, and the text itself). The problem is that the
> entire element is being stuck to the following element. You will
> notice that on the fo:wrapper and the immediate fo:block inside it,
> there is no keep-with element.

Dovid,

would you please, referring to the XSL Recommendation, explain me what
for the keep-with-next is on the block containing 'Note', and what
effect, in your opinion, it should have. Depending on your
interpretation of the recommendation  I'll explain you how to use XEP
to get the resultt you are trying to achieve.

By the way, specifying keep-with-next on wrapper would not make any
sense at all: fo:wrapper does not generate any areas, and
keep-with-next is not inherited.

David