[xep-support] (no subject)

Dovid Zalkin dovid at tech-tav.com
Thu Oct 19 00:49:10 PDT 2006

Hi David. You're absolutely right; I should have been more specific. The
entire Note element is contained within the fo:wrapper. The table
contains the various components of the note (the icon, the word note,
the vertical line, and the text itself). The problem is that the entire
element is being stuck to the following element. You will notice that on
the fo:wrapper and the immediate fo:block inside it, there is no
keep-with element.
Thank you for all your time,
Dovid

--