[xep-support] General identifier in XEP configuration file for font paths

Chris Ridd chrisridd at mac.com
Sat Nov 25 12:41:12 PST 2006

On 25/11/06 1:24, Thomas Schraitle <tom_schr at web.de> wrote:

> I am looking for a more general solution that I can use in my XEP
> configuration file. An option using on a command line that can switch
> from one font directory to the other would also help.
>
> Any other ideas?

Look at the supplied xep shell script wrapper: it passes a path to xep.xml
to the processor via the command-line. Mine says:

"$JAVA_HOME/bin/java" \
        -classpath "$CP" \
        "-Dcom.renderx.xep.CONFIG=$XEP_HOME/xep.xml" \
        com.renderx.xep.XSLDriver "$@"

So what you /could/ do is support all your target OSes using one package by
installing *all* the platform-specific xep.xml files, and then changing the
script to select a different one depending on uname or something.

Cheers,

Chris