[xep-support] is XEP capable of adjusting line spacing in accordance with alignment-adjust?

Chris Chiasson chris at chiasson.name
Fri Nov 17 12:18:46 PST 2006

You nailed the answer.

Jirka Kosek said the DocBook stylesheets set disregard-shifts by
default because the extra line height space from a footnote makes the
output FO look bad.

The funny thing is, I noted the slight misspelling in my email over
there, but ended up misspelling your name... my bad.

--
http://chris.chiasson.name/