[xep-support] OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space

Steve Ylvisaker sylvisaker at chyconsultants.com
Tue May 16 15:55:21 PDT 2006

I have a working style sheet I am using to render a new xml document.
The document contains several fairly large .eps graphics. When I added
the final graphic I received an out of memory error. If I removed one of
the other graphics the error went away and the rendering went to
successful completion.

I'm guessing that I need to make an adjustment to my command line entry
to secure more available memory. I am currently running RenderX as
follows:

"C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0\bin\java" -classpath "%CP%"
com.renderx.xep.XSLDriver "-DCONFIG=C:\Personal_XEP\XEP\xep.xml" %1 %2
%3 %4 %5 %6 %7 %8 %9

Please let me know how I can get past this problem.
Thanks in advance - Steve