[xep-support] About hyphenation character

Jacques Foucry jacques at foucry.net
Sun May 7 03:22:07 PDT 2006

Hello support,

I use some <programlisting> in my document with big length line. In
my custom stylesheet I define a hyphenation character, authorize
hyphenation in monopace.verbatim, etc. But the line are not hyphenate.

Here is a sample:

In my xml document I have:

<programlisting>
# cp postgrey /var/spool/postfix/postgrey
# cp postgrey_whitelist_clients /etc/postfix/postgrey_whitelist_clients
# cp postgrey_whitelist_recipients /etc/postfix/
postgrey_whitelist_recipients
</programlisting>

In my custom stylesheet I have:

<xsl:param name="hyphenate-verbatim">1</xsl:param>

<xsl:attribute-set name="monospace.verbatim.properties">
	<xsl:attribute name="wrap-option">wrap</xsl:attribute>
	<xsl:attribute name="hyphenation-character">\</xsl:attribute>
</xsl:attribute-set>

But the result is:

# cp postgrey /var/spool/postfix/postgrey
# cp postgrey_whitelist_clients
/etc/postfix/postgrey_whitelist_clients
# cp postgrey_whitelist_recipients
/etc/postfix/postgrey_whitelist_recipients

Whitout the hyphenation character. :-(

Is there an error or a workaround ?

Thanks in advance,

--