[xep-support] XEP 4.5: Helvetica-Bold not found

Keith - Parenty Reitmeier, Inc. keith at parenty.mb.ca
Thu May 4 07:15:37 PDT 2006

Thanks, that did it. I assume that it's because the Fonts section in
the xep.xml file does not contain the alias name "Helvetica-Bold", etc.
I will now test to see if I can add them as aliases instead.

Thanks again,
Keith

On 4-May-06, at 1:57 AM, Basant Sachan wrote:

> Keith,
>
> This is because font-family name 'Helvetica-Bold',  'Times-Bold' and
> 'Times-Roman' are not defined in your xep.xml configuration file.
>
> If any font-family used in the document not exist in the xep.xml
> configuration file, It is replaced by default font-family mentioned in
> the xep.xml file.
>
> Check your configuration file and define above missing font-families.
>
> Hope this will help.
>
> Thanks
> Basant
>

> "Keith - Parenty Reitmeier, Inc." <keith at parenty.mb.ca> wrote:
>> We are getting the following warnings when generating our PDFs:
>>
>> [warning] could not find any font family matching "'Helvetica-Bold'";
>> replaced by Helvetica
>>
>> [II][I][II][III][IV][V][VI][7][8][1][2][3][4][5][6][7][8][9][10][11][1
>> 2]
>> [warning] could not find any font family matching "'Times-Bold'";
>> replaced by Helvetica
>> [warning] could not find any font family matching "'Times-Roman'";
>> replaced by Helvetica
>>
>> Helvetica-Bold looks fine in the general content of the resulting PDF,
>> but not in the embedded SVGs. This was not an issue with XEP 3.8.4.
>> What has changed? And more importantly how do we fix it?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Keith

>> xep-support'
>> in the body of the message to majordomo at renderx.com from the address
>> you are subscribed from.
>> (*) By using the Service, you expressly agree to these Terms of
>> Service http://www.renderx.com/terms-of-service.html
>
> Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. PC-to-Phone calls for ridiculously low
> rates.
PARENTY REITMEIER, INC.
123-B Marion Street,  Winnipeg, Manitoba  R2H 0T3 Canada
Tel.: 204.237.3737 / Fax: 204.237.9997
Email: keith at parenty.mb.ca
Website: www.parentyreitmeier.com

The information contained in this communication is confidential and is
intended only for the use of the addressee. It is the property of
Parenty Reitmeier, Inc. Unauthorized use, disclosure or copying of this
communication or any part thereof is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please
notify us immediately by return e-mail and destroy this communication
and all copies thereof, including all attachments.