[xep-support] Setting Java Heap size

Ignatius, Jacob jacob.ignatius at tso.co.uk
Wed Jun 14 04:55:13 PDT 2006

I'm using ActiXEP but having trouble creating a pdf file due to an 'out
of memory' problem.  I know if you use the xep.bat file you can specify
the heap size in the following way:

Java -Xmx512M

However, I'm using the XEP.dll for .NET.  Is there any way of setting
the Java heap size for this via the interface methods or by executing a
command line command?

This message is sent in strict confidence for the addressee only.  It may contain legally privileged information.  The contents are not to be disclosed to anyone other than the addressee.  Unauthorised recipients are requested to preserve this confidentiality and to advise the sender immediately of any error in transmission.

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept for the presence of computer viruses, however we cannot guarantee that this message is free from such problems.