[xep-support] update and inline-graphic

Marc Logemann list at logemann.org
Thu Jan 19 09:37:28 PST 2006

Hi Bob,

short correction:

I wanted to say that i am searching a docbook markup which acts like a
<h1> in html. I reread my mail and the wording was a bit misleading.

OLD:

One more simple question to you if i am allowed. I want to create simple
headings like <h1> or <h2> in HTML inside my text but i found no way to
do it. The only thing i saw is some kind of unnumbered section element,

--

regards
Marc Logemann

--
"Programming is like Sex, one mistake and you support it for a lifetime"