[xep-support] xinclude and command line

Jacques Foucry jacques at foucry.net
Mon Jan 16 13:43:24 PST 2006

Hello,

I trying to make a Makefile to generate my PDF. I use Mac OSX.

First, I'd tried with the command line :

/Applications/XEP/xep -xml /Users/jacques/Documents/WorkSpace/Tiger-
Admin/book.xml -xsl /Users/jacques/Documents/WorkSpace/Tiger-Admin/
custom.xsl -pdf /tmp/book.pdf

But it don't works.

My book.xml content a lot of <xi:include> statement and I suppose
that is the problem.

If I try the same command line with a "standalone" source file the
PDF is correct.

Using XEP with oXygenXML and the same book.xml file work perfectly.

What is the correct syntax to use my book.xml file ?

Thanks in advance,
Jacques